The ingredients listed below was made for 2 persons
Chicken (Breast or Thigh)
Green Vegetables (Cai Xin or Xiao Bai Cai)
1 tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Ginger Sauce
Dash of Pepper
1) Marinate chicken meat with the marinate sauce for up to at least 1 hour
2) Cook Brown Rice in regular rice cooker (add slightly more water than you would cooking white rice)
3) Pan Fry the marinated chicken meat to brown it a little (don't have to cook it)
4) When the Brown Rice is 3/4 cooked pour in the Chicken meat, chinese mushroom (including the water that was used to soak the mushroom), chinese sausage(if any), salted fish(if any).
5) Fry the vegetables with garlic and set it aside.
6) When the rice is cooked, place the vegetables into the rice cooker.
7) Serve the Claypot rice garnishing with red cut chilli and spring onions